At Hamilton, we believe in developing innovative problem solvers by connecting with students’ individual interests and talents. Our students engage in hands-on, project based design challenges in order to build core knowledge and develop 21st century skills.
We do that by…
- Integrating engineering and technology into language arts, mathematics and science
- Implementing the ‘Engineering is Elementary’ Curriculum K-5
- Incorporating the Engineering Design Process in classroom instruction
- Utilizing Lego Robotics Education Program
- Collaborating to complete challenging design projects
- Applying technology resources to bridge school to future ready career opportunities